Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just Wondering


Well, it's looking like my blogging experience has become more of an annual event. I wonder why? Is it that everytime summer starts to come to an end I become all mushy about another summer being over so quickly? Just wondering.

Or is it because I know, without a doubt, that summer with the my boys are numbered? Just wondering?

Or is it because I really will miss the constant laughter, the talks, the craziness that happens when the boys and their friends are a constant throughout our summer? Just Wonderinng?

Or is it because, unlike a typical school year, I have the time to sit down and realize that time is passing by much quicker than I would have ever thought it would. Just wondering?


The bottom line is I love my boys, all four (to include my darling husband) and more than ever I am painfully aware that our time is precious and limited. Today I want to embrace it all, be grateful for it all and treasure these "Just Wondering" moments.

No comments: